Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Laminated List

Remember the Friend's episode where Rachel and Ross discussed their laminated lists? The premise is if you meet anyone on your list, you get a free pass even if you are married or in a relationship. Ross ended up meeting his #1 Isabella Rosellini and he acted like such a dork she did not want to even talk to him.

Tom and I have had conversations about our laminated lists. I think Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Connelly are on his list, but frankly I don't give it much thought. I am too busy reordering, adding and removing people from my list. I mean 5 people isn't really that many when there are so many to choose from.

So as of February 3, 2010 at 4:08 p.m. my list stands as:

1) Derek Jeter - Tom better watch out as we are going to 3 Spring Training Yankee games this March and I heard you actually have a good chance of meeting players. Derek will take one glance and me and Minka will be packing her bags.

2) Wentworth Miller (aka Michael Scoffield from Prison Break) - But he has to have the tattoos on because that is part of his allure.

3) Keanu Reeves - He has been on my list since the movie Speed. I just can't let him go. It also doesn't hurt that I met him in the L.A. World Club and drank with him. He's pretty cool!

4) Bradley Cooper - how can you not like him? I am still mad for him not being nominated for Best Actor. He killed in the Hangover, but alas, that is another story.

5) The guy from White Collar - Matt something or other. He rocks a fedora, enough said!

So the ideal situation - Michael, Keanu, Bradley and Matt would all star in a movie together which was filming in Detroit. They would get bored, go to a Tiger's game (who were playing the Yankees) and I would be there. You would next see me on the 11 o'clock news as I was being wrestled to the ground by security!

No comments:

Post a Comment