Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Myriad of Music

This week 5 of us have been crammed into a window less, stuffy room working on a massive report generation session and it is boring, so we have busted out my I-pod for amusement. This has been proved to be a dicey situation! I need to temper the rap with the explicit lyrics against the sappy love songs to something that is PG rated for my employees. What I found out is that my music is all over the board!

We started with a Bruce Springsteen retrospective as Bruce is one of my favorites. My friend Liz is obsessed with him, and even gave up her parking spot to him in Red Bank, NJ. I still have the picture of his car that she took!

Then we moved on to Bon Jovi! I love Bon Jovi almost more than life it self! I flew home to NY to see Bon Jovi in concert. We listened to the early stuff, the young gun period and the new stuff. We almost O'd on Bon Jovi today!

We did a get a bit of rap thrown in for good measure. A little Black Eyed Peas, "My Humps" and Jay-Z "Run this Town" (since I am missing his concert tonight) but I drew the line at "My Darling Nicki!"

Next up, a little 80's rock to finish out the day!

1 comment:

  1. OK, all I have to say is that when I walked into the room to visit you, Miche, I was trying to maintain my sense of professionalism especially since the reason for my visit was purely social and there were, after all, clients in the room. Then I hear "My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps"....I nearly lost it. :)

    ReplyDelete