Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Obsessive Gene

Can someone please tell me on what chromosome does the obsessive gene lie? I apparently inherited one from both of my parents and it is a dominant part of my personality. How else can I explain why I stayed up late trying to finish my weekly New York crossword puzzle instead of going to sleep, even though I was exhausted?

Now trying to answer the crossword puzzle was not enough. I had to google search the clues I did not know so I could learn new things and actually finish the entire puzzle. Besides Jeopardy, where else I am going to need to know that the resort island near Venice is named Lido, that a long-jawed freshwater predator is called a Gar and that James Agee wrote "A Death in the Family."

In the kingdom of random facts, I would be Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment