Well another busy year has come and gone! Sophia is an incredibly active and smart little 2 year old who amazes us everyday. We have been blessed with good health, great family and friends, fulfilling jobs and many fun adventures. Here are the highlights from 2012:
- Tom served as 78th President of the Ann Arbor Jaycees this year.
- Many of our friends welcomed new little ones this year - Greyson, Jack and Sadie.
- We visited with many far away friends - Amanda, Emilio, Ray, Mike, and Bob.
- Sophia took swimming and gymnastics classes.
- We went to a variety of plays/shows such as Cirque du Soleil: Quidam, Cirque du Soleil: Nouba, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Shrek.
- My new hobby of walking turned into an obsession with a 1/2 marathon in Detroit in October in addition to 2 - 1 mile, 1 - 2 mile, 13 - 5Ks , 1 - 8K, 5 - 10Ks and 1 - 15 K races.
- We tried some new adventures: Sushi making, dog sledding, hang gliding, paint ball, pottery class and zip lining.
- We spent winter break in Florida, Easter in New Orleans, took a weekend trip to Ohio, and spent Christmas in Florida.
- I served as the Ten Outstanding Young Americans Chair for the US Jaycees.
- Our good friends, Scott and Sheri were married.
- We spent lots of time at the zoo, cooling off at the water park, going to baseball games and searching for fairies in Ann Arbor and Northville.
- We spent our 5th Anniversary in New York and Montreal and we got to see a lot of my family while there.
- I got to go to Chicago, Des Moines, Traverse City and Arizona this year and Tom spent some time in Kansas.
Can't wait to see what 2013 brings!